Yea! I've been tagged by Addie from Waldeck Dry Goods! I have never been tagged before! Thank you so much for tagging me! I am supposed to provide you the rules.
Here's what you do:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are six of my quirks...
1. The fact that you want six quirks is interesting because my first quirk is that I love the numbers three and six. I prefer things in multiples of three because I think its more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Six is supposed to be my number numerological and ever since I found that out when I was a young teen I have attached to the number 6.
3. I sing like a rock star when I am alone, but as soon as anyone comes in the room I am quiet as a mouse.
4. I play Dungeons and Dragons (or another role-playing game) with my husband and some friends every week or so. No seriously, like with books, dice and our imaginations. This is before computers.
5. I hate to measure and cut a pattern out of fabric. This is the number one thing to stop me from sewing.
6. I love school. I plan on getting a Phd because they cant kick me out until then.