Sara Tuvel Bernstein: The Seamstress
Kate Morton: The Forgotten Garden: A Novel
Kim John Payne: Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids
Jerod Foster: Storytellers: A Photographer's Guide to Developing Themes and Creating Stories with Pictures (Voices That Matter)
Seth Grahame-Smith: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Kathryn Stockett: The Help Deluxe Edition
Jim Fergus: One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
Paula Brackston: The Witch's Daughter
Pamela Schoenewaldt: When We Were Strangers: A Novel
Azar Nafisi: Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books
« Jungle Lagoon Socks |
| Happy Solstice, Christmas, New Years! »
1. Christmas Pencil Toppers, 2. Christmas Ornaments, 3. borduurwerk / embroidery, 4. Forever Noël embroidery pattern,
5. Mistletoe Holly 3 nov09, 6. White Christmas Lavender Bird, 7. Pretty Christmas tree, 8. love birds ornament,
9. Rudolph, 10. Merry Fucking Christmas, 11. Bitty Elf Shoes, 12. Christmas Stitchette pillow,
13. 2008 Christmas Ornament Swap #2, 14. Day 19 - Felt Christmas mittens, 15. string of lights, 16. Peppermint ornament,
17. all stitched!, 18. Target Tuesday:Tree Tea Towel, 19. Felt Gingerbread Biscuits // Star group, 20. Lulu's advent calender 1
I also came across a couple more Christmas embroidery designs on flickr.
Christmas Robot Elves (Awesome pattern!!!)
Presents and Ornaments
Yule Tree Sprite
Celtic Yule Pattern
Hope I gave you some last minute ideas! Have a great week!
Posted at 02:14 PM in Crafting, Embroidery, Free Patterns, Inspiration Mosaics | Permalink
These are totally awesome! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
December 17, 2009 at 03:19 AM
wonderful links Melissa! thanks for sharing them...also, your embroidery mosaic has left me itching to get my floss out...:) have a beautiful holiday!
December 21, 2009 at 09:33 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.