Happy Summer Solstice! I love summer! Right now I am loving my summer tomatoes!
Its taken longer then normal but I am finally starting to think about summer sewing. I like to sew in the hot months of summer and fall, then I switch to knitting during the colder winter months. I am sure I am not the only one! For some reason this year I have been knitting a lot more then usual.
So here it is,
Summer Project List
- Summerlin dress for daughter
- Shorts for her again
- a gardening apron
- a knitting needle holder (does anyone know of a pattern for one that hangs on the wall?)
- new reusable grocery bags made from plastic ones!
- Large square patchwork blanket for outdoor fun.
- I also want to finish a couple embroidery projects that are laying around.
I think that is a pretty full list, don't you? What are your plans for this Summer's craftiness?