I am Melissa! I live in a beautiful California city called San Jose which is located in the lower San Fransisco Bay. My husband and I share a townhouse with our 6 year old daughter Brae, an English Pointer named Chaser, a few chickens and five falcons and hawks that Tom trains for his job.
This blog is my creative space. It is a place for me to record places I go, beauty I see, and my hopes and dreams.
I LOVE to get comments! If you have something to share please do! I will try to reply to them all personally but you know how life is sometimes! Please don't be offended if it takes me forever to respond or if you don't get a response at all. I treasure every comment I promise!
- Ice cream - Mint Chocolate Chip comes first with Cookies and Cream coming in second. Both together is Nirvana.
- Rain - The perfect afternoon includes a cup of jasmine green tea, a good book, and a rainstorm.
- Blue and green - I have been drawn to the ocean and the forest forever. I love the peace and serenity I feel when I am at the beach or walking through an old growth redwood forest.
- France - I haven't been to France yet. I am one of those people who has loved France since I was a child. The history, the language, the food, the landscape, the art! I can't wait to go!
- Vintage - I love thrifting. It all boils down to a passion for treasure hunting. It started with rock collecting as a kid and morphed into an interest in archaeology as an adult and eventually a degree in Anthropology. At the same time I began collecting all sorts of old things like apothecary bottles, mortar & pestles, and the occasional old photo or trinket. Today I am decorating my home using vintage and thrifted finds which I have redone or re purposed for my home.
If you want to send me an email please send it to binah06 (at) yahoo.com.