Month One is over and I just finished my shirt in the nick of time. I was stuck on how to finish it. I decided that the frayed bottom did not look very good with the linen I chose. The linen was too formal for frayed edges.
With that decision made, I hemmed the bottom and left off the frayed sleeves. I didn't have a doily on hand so I embroidered a collar around the neckline.
This pattern was a breeze to sew. If I used store bought bias binding I could whip one of these out in under an hour!
I wish I had a chance to do the pants for this month's optional pattern, but they will have to wait a bit.
I will have the next pattern ready to announce tomorrow along with this month's winner!